Friday, August 3, 2018

My Second Home

Assalamu'alaikum WBT brothers and sisters. My name is Khairah Bt Ahmad Fakhruddin. I am 12 years old, and i am studying in ASIQS. I consider myself lucky to be in this remarkable school. Started early this year in Asiqs and InsyaALLAH will be completing my school life here.

Asiqs to me is not only a school but it is a second home. As for me, my teachers are my parents when i'm in school and my friends are my brothers and sisters.

Besides studying and having classes, our type of education are not only base on books and papers, but our everyday activities that links together with the Quran and Sunnah creates a different type of fun learning environment.

Here are some of my pictures in ASIQS that i would like to share and hope it is fun to see. 💓💓💓

My first time joining ASIQS running competition and i got a medal!
 Thank you teacher Nashrah 😘




Yeay!

I participate public speaking session for english week


THANK YOU.💓



8 comments: